More anonymous spam

At 10:56 PM -0700 8/30/97, Anonymous wrote:
>Received this yesterday.  Out of curiousity, anyone
>know where (810) area code is located?

(spam about cable decoders elided)

Typical of how "anonymous" messages are flooding the list.

The author sends us useless spam, and doesn't even know how to use Area
Code lookup service.

BTW. "he geographical location for area code 810 is Michigan (major cities:
Flint, Detroit). " (via 555-1212.com)

I may soon have to put all of the remailers in my killfile.

--Tim May