THANKS!!!!! A BUNCH!!!!!

I think somebody on this list (I think on this list) gave me a PGP
Signature and I just wanna say thank you so much!!!!
But what i'd like to know is what does the PGP Signature really mean?????
 Like for example what does my PGP Signature mean Alls it is is a bunch
of letters.  Could someone privately e-mail me some info on cryptography
web sites??????

THANKS