No Subject

Tim's right.  I was curious about the spam and spent
a lot of time trying to look up the company.  It was
late, got lazy, and so emailed asking about the area
code.  Also thought others may have received it.

Tim's point, though, is well taken.  It didn't belong
on this list - so Tim, you got this one....