Pauline Hanson's One Nation newsletter

Issue 1.1

Date: 1st August 1997.

Welcome to the first Pauline Hanson's One Nation electronic newsletter.

The objectives of the newsletter are as follows:

	To keep you informed on developments within One Nation.
	To seek assistance from you, where you are willing or able to help.
	To seek your comments and feedback on surveys that we may run from time to
time.

In this first issue we are listing the key One Nation web pages that will be
of interest:

The Hanson Phenomenon (main jumpstation)
http://www.gwb.com.au/hanson.html

Official Home Page of Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation

Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party Press Releases
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/press/press.html

Thank you to all those who have offered support and volunteered their
services. The fight to put Australia back on track has just begun and it
will take all the support that we can get at the grass roots level to make
it happen.

One Nation contact details:

We will providing you with details on state branch contacts in the short term.

If you wish to contact One Nation please:

Phone: (02) 9976 0283 or (02) 9976 0284
Fax:   (02) 9976 0285

Pauline Hanson's One Nation

Pauline Hanson