Reduce your long distance bills

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
True Residual Income-FCI Communications

Hello there,

Every day I check my mail, I get another solicitation from one of
those 5.9 or 7.9 cent per minute scams.  In fact, I am also getting
faxes a couple times per week by the same or similar groups.

They always ask for a sign up fee of anywhere from $29.95 to $100
or more; $50 is the most common.  These con artists are coming and
going every week now, some undoubtedly collecting $1000's in up front
fees for the right to promote a non-existent service for a non-existent
commission.

I'm writing this message to you in an effort to spread the truth about
these fraudulent scam artists.

I am a 60 year old, practicing international petroleum engineer and I
supplement my income by working in the telecommunications industry.
I have traveled to 58 countries and therefore have paid my share of high
long distance calls. I have been around the block more than a few times,
and I can tell you this: The best deal any average consumer is going to
get in this country today is a 9.9 cent per minute flat rate, if you know
where to go.  Here is the reason why:

Whenever a long distance call is placed, there are fees charged
by your local telephone company, called "origination" fees, and fees
charged by the receiver a local telephone company, called "landing" fees.
These fees are regulated by the federal government.  On average, the
combined origination/landing fees are 6.5 to 7.5 cents per minute,
depending on the telephone companies involved.

In addition to those fees, the carrier that connects the call
over long distances via fiber, copper, and/or satellite links carries a
cost for that call of at least 1 cent, and sometimes more.  This
brings the COST for that call to 7.5 to 8.5 cents per minute.

Then, there are the administrative costs associated with the
calls in the form of "rating" the call data, "formatting" the calls in a
logical manner to present them to the consumer (both processes are
extremely computer intensive , AND postage, paper, and labor, in the
form of customer service, and equipment maintenance.  Conservatively,
these costs add another .5 (one half) cent, bringing the true COST of a
long distance telephone call to anywhere from 8 to 9 cents per minute.

Finally, there is the cost of distribution, i.e.: marketing and
advertising.  The commercials that you see on television every
day for the big carriers are not free to those companies.  In fact, they
spend millions of dollars every DAY to push their long distance
service, which, remember, is costing THEM 8 to 9 cents per minute.

When you see a commercial for Sprint, for example, make sure you
watch the fine print.  Their "dime line" only applies during evenings
after 7pm, and during the weekend.  Every weekday from 7am to 7pm
the cost is 25 cents per minute.

AT&T has taken a more honest approach recently with their "one
rate", yet even they are still charging 15 cents per minute.

MCI has so many plans now, you're lucky if you'll ever know how
much you're paying for a long distance call until you look at your
bill. (if you dare)

Telecommunications "resellers" are the real wave of the future.
These companies purchase transmission time from major carriers, and
bill their customers themselves, while still providing the exact same
service at a much lower cost.

Their customers are still physically utilizing the major carriers
for service, but simply receive their BILLS for their calls from the
reseller or "rebiller".

Since deregulation in 1984, the reseller industry has grown to
over $12 BILLION per year, and industry experts predict that by the
year 2000, the majority of telecommunications usage will be handled by
resellers utilizing the major carriers.

How can they do this?  By being creative in their marketing
approach, and keeping the cost of distribution down to an absolute
minimum. The most cost-efficient way to market telecommunications
is via an agent network, i.e.: individuals working for the reseller on a
commission-only basis.

The best rate any individual can receive today is through a
reseller for a major carrier.  I am a customer and agent for a company
called FCI, which is a direct reseller for IXC Communications, Inc., the
USA's 5th largest coast-to-coast fiber optic network.  IXC currently
provides 1000's of miles of fiber for AT&T, Sprint, MCI, and the federal
government.

FCI offers a flat rate 9.9 cent per minute rate for 1+ long
distance AND 800 usage, and bills its customers in 6 second
increments, instead of full minute increments like the big carriers do.
This results in savings to consumers of an additional 10%-25%,
depending on the types of calls placed.

FCI is also nearly finished completing a "web page billing"
system which will be a great benefit to the consumer, as they will be able to
see the actual calls they place on a DAILY basis, as well as their cost
for those calls.  When in place, FCI will be the ONLY long distance
company in the nation offering this unique service.

The Wall Street journal, as well as the FOX News Channel, have
recently featured FCI and their unique approach to the long distance
market.  FCI is a truly revolutionary company, and has been gaining
acclaim across the nation and particularly on the internet.

As a reseller, FCI has the right to work with other carriers if they are
presented with better rates for their customers.  FCI has recently chosen to
work with ITL (International Telecom Ltd) for its superior international
calling rates, such as the following flat rates per minute  (US origination):

	U K		.185
	Russia		.670
	France		.280
	Greece		.475
	Israel		.690
	Japan		.360  (this is not a typo!)
	China		.810

For more information on FCI and how you can even earn a great
residual income by promoting their service like I do, you may visit
my FCI Web Page at:

http://freedomstarr.com/?EL3544771.

You will have the opportunity to sign up for service online, and get a
free web page to promote the service, with an opportunity to earn
up to 5% residual commissions on other people's usage.  There is no
"sign up" or "agent" fee to participate in the program.

I hope this note finds you and yours in good health.

Good luck and warm regards,

Harold W. Elledge