How to Make A Little Money and Have a Lot of Fun on the Internet

Hello I would like to present to you - the next generation of online
automated income generating, marketing, and lead generation services
along with web and home page design software.

Does to POTENTIAL of earning CASH in you mailbox SIX DAYS A WEEK ON A
GLOBAL SCALE excite you?  A fully automated online system generates
cash pouring into your mailbox from the global Internet community.

Now you can enter the profitable world of becoming an Internet
business development service provider and turn your personal
computer into a CASH REGISTER!

By using this FREE SELF-REPLICATING home page service, you will have
the tool that will deliver to you the POTENTIAL of having literally
thousands of customers paying CASH IN ADVANCE for information on
business development only you can provide.

*  NO INVENTORY  *  NO CORPORATE OFFICE  *  NO MEETINGS  *
  *  NO PRODUCTION QUOTA  *  NO PRODUCTS TO INVENTORY  *
                  *  COMPLETELY AUTOMATED  *
          **************  NO KIDDING!  **************

JUST CASH!
        Lots and lots of CASH!
                You can recieve CASH in your mailbox DAILY!

People will want to read about these services and software.
Want more information??

Click here..   mailto:[email protected]

Even though you are on our in-house Internet Marketing list at your
request or because you have previously accessed one of our URL's or
autoresponders, your online privacy is respected.  If you wish to be
removed from future mailings, please reply by typing the word "remove"
in the subject line and click send.  This software will automatically
block you from future mailings.