Re: Fate of Jews in America (fwd)

Any Mouse wrote:
> Cypherpunks are in no position to make remarks about Jewish racism.
>
> Jews were far more welcoming to such as Sammy Davis, Jr. than many
> cypherpunks would be.  "Off my porch, nigger!" would be the undoubted
> greeting from some of our ostensible leaders, as they take shotgun in
> hand.

As the Austin Stable Leader of the Cypherpunks Cult of One (Playtypus
Chapter), I demand to know if you are speaking for _all_ cypherpunks
critics, or just for yourself.
{Don't bother replying either by private email, or to the list, as long
 as you put the answer on your hard drive, I'll find it.

LongFacedMustachioedCypherpunk(:-I>}HallowedLiterMonger