[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Clinton, Commerce, and Crypto scandal
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Clinton, Commerce, and Crypto scandal
- From: bureau42 Anonymous Remailer <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 01:56:04 GMT
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
Ira Sockowitz moved from commerce to SBA taking a few things with him:
The classified information Sockowitz took was so sensitive it threatened
to put the National Security Agency, or NSA, out of business, because the
files included information about encryption chips (which safeguard
computers) that the spy agency itself can't break. These are files for
which high-tech companies lust and countries would kill.