Re: Plunger Pervert Returns to Work

Mike Duvos <[email protected]> writes:

> Officer Volpe is back on the job, on modified duty minus his badge and
> gun.  Apparently the union contract prohibits suspensions over 30 days in
> length.
>
> Gee - you'd think someone like that would be in jail on multimillion
> dollar bail as a "suspected sex offender."  If he is convicted, will laws
> require him to register for life and notify his neighbors when he moves in
> next door to them?
>
> I certainly wouldn't want this sadistic pervert with his fixation on
> minority anuses living next door to me.  If he weren't a cop, they
> probably would have searched his house immediately looking for evidence of
> other crimes.  I'll bet Officer Volpe has a really unusual porn and dildo
> collection.

This Volpe guy has been convicted in the media already.

I don't know about Prof. Duvos, but I'm not psychic, haven't been there,
and haven't seen anything.  We have a collection of highly contradictory
statements from the same folks whose official party line is that OJ didn't
butcher two people and that Tawana Brawley (remember her?) was raped by
white cops. I haven't seen any evidence that would contradict the defense's
claim that the victim was sodomized with the plunger in the night club before
he was taken into custody by the police.

By the way, have you seen the alleged daughter whom the victim hasn't been
in touch with since her birth?  Now that her mother got the whiff of tens of
millions of dollars in settlement, she's very interested in her alleged father.

---