Democracy is the true enemy, and anarchists fight the true enemy

At 11:42 AM -0700 9/6/97, [email protected] wrote:
>On  5 Sep 97 at 19:07, Cdn-Firearms Digest wrote:

The United States does not yet have anything quite this repugnant, though
I'm sure Janet Reno, Louis Freeh, and William Clinton are working on a
draft of a bill to do something similar.

The Anti-Terrorism Act of 1995, though apparently not being used in any
significant way (yet), would have done some of the same sorts of things. If
an organization was declared to be a terrorist-supporting organization,
various sanctions would have applied to those who contributed money or
certain other types of aid to such organizations. As others have noted, the
Bureau of Thought Crimes has not yet issued a list of which organizations
are considered terrorist.

(One of my fondest hopes is that the Cypherpunks group makes this list. I'm
hoping that enough support of various types provided to freedom fighters in
the ZOG sections of Palestine will get us on this list. I'm itching for a
confrontation with the jack-booted thugs, as you may know.)

>FOCUS: If 97% of Canadians are being pushed around by 3%,
>              there is something seriously wrong !!

Be very, very, very careful of this sort of "democracy" emphasis, as it is
quite likely that the "majority of the sheeple" support the disarming of
Canadian citizens and the crackdown on "gangs and other scum organizations"
by the Mounties.

Never place any faith in democracy. The sheeple will eventually vote to
have their liberties taken away for their own good. Espeically the
liberties of others.

Democracy is the true enemy. Anarchists fight the true enemy.

--Tim May