Re: How to use PGP without wasting your time

A pgp key without a passphrase? Next you'll be saying key escrow aint such
a bad idea...

Warpy

| http://suburbia.com.au/~warpy                                     |
| Key Fingerprint: 85 17 4A E3 0C C5 BB 24  36 22 BB A6 E8 41 D5 95 |
| Email: [email protected]                                         |