in defense of the baby-murderer

Zooko Journeyman wrote:

> All I intended to assert was that Lon Horiuchi is almost
> certainly not the malicious baby-killing murderer that
> Anonymous portrayed.

The Netly News Network (http://netlynews.com/)
September 10, 1997
Building in Big Brother
By Declan McCullagh ([email protected])

    Hoover despised Martin Luther King, Jr. -- branding him an
   "obsessive degenerate" -- and once sent him an anonymous letter,
using
   information gathered through illegal surveillance, to encourage the
   depressed civil rights leader to commit suicide. Hoover's legacy?
   Having the FBI headquarters bear his name today.

Zooko. Maybe the agent just asks them to commit suicide.

Alec
"How many of them FBI agents did you say you wanted us to send you?"