Re: The problem of playing politics with our constitutional rights

At 10:05 PM -0700 9/11/97, James S. Tyre wrote:
>So, the last rhetorical question -- how do you convince someone who's
>never used a browser (the vast majority of the voting populace, I'd
>think) why crypto is important?

When I walk through South-of-Market in San Francisco and hear people
trading URL in conversation as the walk down the street and see URLs on TV,
Billboards and even the side of busses, I wonder if this assumption is
really true.

Bill Frantz       | The Internet was designed  | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | to protect the free world  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | from hostile governments.  | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA