Cool high-tech toys -- the benefits of being press

(Too bad I can't go -- unless someone wants to give me a ride to the
"night demonstration" --Declan)

	All Day. MILITARY DEMONSTRATIONS - The Defense Department hosts a
media day at the Force Protection Equipment Demonstration at Quantico,
featuring exhibits more than 400 commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) force
protection and security products.
	Highlights:
	9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Interactive and static displays.
	9:30 a.m. Overview briefing.
	12:30 p.m. Buses depart airfield site for blast mitigation
demonstration at C-3 Demo range, and ballistics and non-lethal weapons
demonstrations at Range 3A, with return to airfield at 4:30 p.m.
	7:30-8:30 p.m. Night demonstration of infrared imaging, laser
devices and illumination equipment at the Murphy Demo Area, with
transportation from the airfield at 7 p.m., with return at 9:30 p.m.
	Location: Quantico Marine Base, Quantico, Va.