[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Brit conference asks for more cyberspace violations
- To: cypherpunks <[email protected]>
- Subject: Re: Brit conference asks for more cyberspace violations
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 02:51:34 -0400
- Comments: This message was remailed by a FREE automatedremailing service. For additional information on this service,send a message with the subject "remailer-help" [email protected] The body of the message will bediscarded. To report abuse, contact the operator [email protected] Headers below this point wereinserted by the original sender.
- Sender: [email protected]
>Crimebusters must devise more ingenious ways of combating fraud and
>will need new international policing powers to stem a rising tide of
>high-tech economic crime, experts say. Delegates at an economic crime
>conference in Cambridge, England, this week complained they lacked
>the tools and power to take the fight to the organized criminals
>whose only barrier was the speed of their modems.
Perhaps encryption could be used as a means of fraud prevention.