Re: San Diego CPunk Physical meet this Thursday

You Might want to resend that with a corrected subject line. It says
Thursday while the body says Wednesday.

	-Lance

At 3:41 PM -0700 9/20/97, Christian Claborne wrote:

>This Wednesday!!!
>
>   San Diego Area CPUNKS symposium  Wednesday, Sep. 24, 1997.
>
>   Topic:
>	What action do we take if the situation get's out of hand (See
>message below
>from Mark H. below).
>

>   It is my belief that any group, no matter how small, can accomplish great
>things if they apply themselves.  Cypherpunks are not just "users", they
>poses  several additional quanta of the stuff that enables creative thought,
>and skill.
>
>   Don't forget to bring your public key  fingerprint.  If you can figure out
>how to get it on the back of a business card, that would be cool.  If you
>want
>the suspicious crowd there to sign your key, bring two forms of ID.
>

>Place: The Mission Cafe & Coffee Shop
>       3795 Mission Bl in Mission Beach.
>       488-9060
>

>Time:1800
>
>Their Directions:
>	8 west to Mission Beach Ingram Exit
>	Take west mission bay drive
>	Go right on Mission Blvd.
>
>	On the corner of San Jose and mission blvd.
>	It is located between roller coaster and garnett.
>	It's kind of 40s looking building...  funky looking
>        (their description, not mine)
>
>They serve stuff to eat, coffee stuff, and beer + wine stuff.
>
>See you there!
>
>New guy, bring your fingerprint.
>
>Drop me a note if you plan to attend...
>

>      2
>  -- C  --
>

>- ------------------------
>Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:04:22 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Mark Hedges <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: federal cryptography legislation
>Sender: [email protected]

>                              ...  __o
>                             ..   -\<,
>[email protected]    ...(*)/(*)._ Providing thoughts on
>					  your computing needs.
>http://www.CYBERTHOUGHT.com/cyberthought/
>PGP Pub Key fingerprint =  7E BF 38 3F 24 A7 D1 B0  54 44 96 AA 10 D0 5D 51
>Avail on Pub Key server.  PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome!
>Dreams.  They are just a "screen saver" for the brain.

Lance Cottrell   [email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
http://www.infonex.com/~loki/

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche