Re: US Senate bans laptops

Lucky Green <[email protected]> writes:
> These people banning laptops amongst their peers are the same people who
> will decide on the future use of crypto by the masses.
>
> Give it up. Any dollar spent lobbying these Luddites is a dollar wasted.

I was thinking if the money spent lobbying had been offered as prize
money for breaking crap crypto, it might have had more effect.

Or perhaps as a bribe to obtain the LEAF family key or indeed the NSAs
master copy of the database, or both copies of the split database.

Even just burning the money would probably have been better for the
crypto cause, than feeding the shysters.

Adam
--
Have *you* violated EAR today? --> http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/