Re: "Matchcode" technology sparks privacy flames.....

Will Rodger                                           Voice: +1 202-408-7027
Washington Bureau Chief                        Fax: +1 202-789-2036
Inter@ctive Week                    http://www.interactiveweek.com
A Ziff-Davis Publication
PGP 5.0: 584D FD11 3035 0EC2 B35C AB16 D660 293F C7BE 3F62
       PGP 2.6.2: D83D 0095 299C 2505 25FA 93FE DDF6 9B5F