Forward: Private Information Retrieval Talk friday

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 19:11:39 -0400
To: [email protected]
From: Kent Borg <[email protected]>
Subject: Forward: Private Information Retrieval Talk friday
Sender: [email protected]

This isn't strictly commerce, but it is anonymity related, and that can be
important for electronic commerce.  It is also likely to be nice and
techie, for those who need an occasional does of substance.

Finally, I forward this to the Digital Commerce Society of Boston list
because it is damn close to Boston.

-kb, the Kent who is enjoying a good news in digital land day.

<< start of forwarded material >>