We're in BIG trouble now! / Re: CDT complains to my editors after post to cypherpunks

The Graham-John Bullers autobot wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> Declan is smart.
>
> I think Vulis needs each of us to send ten copies of this back to him.
>
> Do you understand why now.

  Shit!
  The Graham-John Bullers autobot has learned how to think in a
rudimentary fashion that allows it to respond to posts in a manner
that comes close to imitating rational thought.
  How long, I ask you, until it decides to run for President?

Igor (posting anonymously)