Re: Remailers and ecash

At 3:18 AM -0400 9/27/97, Anonymous wrote:

>Just out of a curiousity, why is it that no remailers accept ecash?
>(This is not a jibe at remailer operators or authors of remailer
>software.  I am really curious if this is a "didn't get to it yet"
>sort of thing, or if there's something hard about it.)

One item which has been missing is an accessible API. (The Digicash
merchant software is, I believe, designed for online use only.)  This need
is about to be fulfilled.  Another item is a service to sell/redeem ecash
w/o need of a bank account and supporting client software.  This too is
about to become available.

--Steve