[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Memo From Washington Gestapo Tyranny
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: Memo From Washington Gestapo Tyranny
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 16:53:11 -0400
- Comments: This message was remailed by a FREE automatedremailing service. For additional information on this service,send a message with the subject "remailer-help" [email protected] The body of the message will bediscarded. To report abuse, contact the operator [email protected] Headers below this point wereinserted by the original sender.
- Sender: [email protected]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Igor Chudov wrote:
>In misc.survivalism, Anonymous wrote:
>FROM: Representative Karen Schmidt, Chairman [sic]
> Organized Crime Advisory Board
>>SUBJECT: Paper Terrorism
My hat's off to the genius who perpetrated this hoax. They got the
government lingo down so well that for a second I actually thought it
Note the total disregard for the law:
>>* Distributing the extremist Citizens Handbook to foster jury
Or this wonderful excerpt which confuses real terrorism
("Assassination Politics") with paper terrorism, just like reporters
and politicians do all the time:
>* using the Internet to promote extremist ideas such as
> "Assassination Politics" or predicting the date of death of
> a law enforcement officer or government official to win a
> cash price.
Or this section, which is clearly intended as a parody of the FBI.
>This new purpose may take ordinary ideas to extremes, rationalize
>their problems into blaming government, and cause members to compete
>with each other to make stronger statements.
Editor in Chief
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----