[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Remailers and ecash
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: Remailers and ecash
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:32:48 -0400
- Comments: This message was remailed by a FREE automatedremailing service. For additional information on this service,send a message with the subject "remailer-help" [email protected] The body of the message will bediscarded. To report abuse, contact the operator [email protected] Headers below this point wereinserted by the original sender.
- Sender: [email protected]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Robert A. Costner wrote:
>The only thing I have heard you mention is latency, which is a
>feature programmed into the remailers. If anything, people would pay
>to add latency, not to take latency away.
And another point: Nobody wants to add latency. (There may be a few
applications, but they are rare.)
What people want is security and one way to get it (sometimes) is by
adding latency to their messages.
Ideally, you would send a message and it would arrive at its
destination in milliseconds with complete security.
Editor in Chief
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----