Re: Why? (fwd)

At 7:49 PM -0700 9/30/97, Jim Choate wrote:
>My original question still stands, why would I or any other party choose to
>use an anonymous remailer for anything other than the original 3 items I
>mentioned previously.

Black Unicorn uses a nym to express opinions he expects his coworkers and
acquaintances would not like.  Anonymous remailers can be used for the same
purpose.  I have heard of people's posts being brought up in employment
interviews.  A rational person might want to express controversial opinions
anonymously.

Bill Frantz       | Internal surveillance      | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | helped make the USSR the   | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | nation it is today.        | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA