Pauline Hanson's One Nation news letter

IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED FROM THE MAILING LIST PLEASE RESPOND WITH "PLEASE
REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

NO NEWSLETTERS ARE SENT OUT WITHOUR A PRIOR REQUEST BEING RECEIVED.

_________

Issue 1.2

6th September 1997
nsw

Dear supporter,

Firstly I would like to thank you all for the excellent feedback that I have
been getting through the Internet. For your information nearly 150,000
visits have been recorded on One Nation web sites since April this year -
that is over 1,000 a day!

Secondly, a very big thank you for those who have offered to make donations
through email. We have had donations of up to $1,000 to Pauline Hanson's One
Nation through the Internet this month - a very big help as we move towards
the next federal election. For those who have requested advice on how to
offer financial support please send your cheque made out to Pauline Hanson's
One Nation and post your cheque with your details to:

National Director, Pauline Hanson's One Nation, P.O. Box 2000, Manly, NSW, 2095

The Internet is proving to be a very valuable tool in communicating what I
say, not what the media would have you believe that I say. It is also your
opportunity to communicate your concerns to me.

Pauline Hanson's One Nation branches are now opening at the phenomenal rate
of ten a week. For all those involved a big thank you. We are starting to
get things moving for the future of our Australia - One Nation.

For those of you who are not aware I will not be standing for a Senate seat,
even though the Australian Electoral Commission cut my federal seat of Oxley
in half - right through the middle of Ipswich. I believe that the only way
that can I continue to play a leading role for the party and for Australia
is by staying on as a federal member of parliament. As yet, I have not
decided whether to stand in the revised seat of Oxley or to stand for the
seat of Blair.

For those of you wanting to join your local branch, I will shortly be
putting up the URL for key contact details on-line on a state by state
basis. I apologise for the delay in providing these details, because of our
phenomenal growth, in the meantime please feel free to contact the national
headquarters of Pauline Hanson's One Nation in Sydney at (02) 9976 0283 for
information.

Key Internet addresses:

The Hanson Phenomenon:
http://www.gwb.com.au/hanson.html

Pauline Hanson's One Nation press releases:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/press

Here is a small extract from some words by a Canberra supporter:

One nation uniting the continent, One nation, proud and free,
One nation for all of Australia, One nation for you and me.

Pauline Hanson's One Nation

Pauline Hanson