$$FREE 1997`s #1 Home Business

This message is being brought to you by EMAIL BLASTER 2.5 software.  If you would like a FREE copy of this software or any of our other HOT programs ABSOLTELY FREE call our FAX ON DEMAND number at 213-960-7822.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your email address was given to me as a person interested in business opportunities....IF THIS IS NOT
CORRECT and you wish removal from this list, hit reply and type REMOVE in the subject area....

Hello,
I would like to offer you this UNBELEIVABLE FREE BUSINESS PACKAGE! This package includes
the EASIEST, most REWARDING and certainly the most PROFITABLE, home based Business
Opportunity available today. Distributors are paid through eight levels! A GREAT addition to your
current program! No other program dares to compare!

FREE HOME BUSINESS No startup fee! No monthly minimum! No risk! We will provide you with
a FREE Home Business, PLUS 9.9 cent per minute flat rate, unrestricted long distance service
with no minimums and no circles. Prepaid calling cards,debit cards, 800 & 888 #`s all available
at great rates. Plus get your FREE HOME BUSINESS! We will provide you with all the marketing
materials, Web pages, email address, ads, over 1000 places to advertise free, plus all the support
that you may need. THERE ARE NO CATCHES or HIDDEN COSTS!

If you choose  your very own FREE HOME BUSINESS  within the next 25 days you will receive
your very own copy of FREEDOM  the $400  bulk email software program and CHECKER
the $200 software to accept checks by fax or phone.

For quick and FREE details just send email with HOME-BIZ in the subject line.

I look forward to your response.