Credit Card for you!!!!!

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
This is a one time message, please forgive me if you are offended by receiving this---you will automatically be removed if you do not order.  thank you

NEW CREDIT FILE LEGALLY!!!!

Bad credit? Judgements? Other problems?  THIS IS THE PROGRAM FOR YOU!!!!

Learn how to open a second (or more) SEPERATE credit file.  This unique and virtually unknown program is 100% legal, and can work every time!!!

This is the chance you have been looking for.  You no longer have to be embarrassed about your credit problems----THIS IS YOUR CHANCE FOR A NEW START!!!!----remember that it does not matter what your credit past is.

You will now be able to get:
***CREDIT CARDS
***CAR LOANS
***BANK LOANS
***MORTGAGE LOANS
***RENT AN APARTMENT

This program will even show you how to REPAIR your old credit file, WHILE you enjoy your AAA credit, in as little as 30 days.

REMEMBER----YOU CAN ONCE AGAIN HAVE GOOD (AAA) CREDIT!!!!

This is a first time promotional experiment on the internet.  Our program normally sells for $79, but act now to get our limited discount offer!!!
ONLY $19 (PLUS $3 FOR S&H)

ACT NOW!!!!!  ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER TO BE SOLD AT THIS PRICE (250) AND ONCE THEY ARE GONE--THAT IS IT!!!!!!

SEND $22 ---CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR CASH TO:

D W C
P.O. Box 54789
Phoenix, AZ 85078

Be sure to include your:

If you would like to learn how to make extra income write "I WANT TO EARN AN EXTRA $50,000 PER YEAR" on your order

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>