$56

You just gotta check this out!!----->
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ANNOUNCING ... BULKMAIL FRIENDLY E-MAIL ACCOUNTS
PLUS ... BUILT IN 24 HR 'INSTANT BUCK'S' SALES OPPORTUNITY!

PROTECT YOUR PRIMARY ISP ... PERMANENTLY.
Cybertize Email shelters your primary ISP address, and provides you with a 100%
safe and permanent ISP, with YOUR OWN VIRTUAL DOMAIN, for a reliable
Bulk Email friendly mailing point. Unlimited e-mails, flame and bomb
proof, non dial-up, Web Page hosting.

UNLIMITED E-MAILING!
No limit to how many e-mails you can send. You will have your own
virtual domain!! www.YOUR DOMAIN.com. Imagine the possibilities. Be on
a level playing field with the big boys. All accounts come with Email
redirect to your own mailbox

NON DIAL UP ... FREE ACCESS WITH YOUR REGULAR ISP!
No costly dial-up phone charges. Dial up accounts will double the cost of
your account over the year from toll calls to send and receive your mail.
Our server costs nothing for phone calls. You access Cybertize Email simply
by logging on to your regular ISP, then POP in with your present e-mail
program. You are then automatically connected to CTE's servers with multi
T-1 access. Save hundreds of dollars on phone bills!

COMPLETELY FLAME AND MAILBOMB PROOF!
Flamers can no longer annoy the postmaster, because
Cybertize was set up especially for commercial bulk e-mailing. Mail bombs are
automatically bounced back to the sender due to the powerful mail filters
at our servers. We just won't accept it!

POSTMASTER AT YOUR DOMAIN
In addition YOU are the postmaster of your own domain. You can also code
your ad's for your own use, EVERY piece of mail comes back to you, and is
forwarded to your current Email address. In your reply to you can say it's
from "[email protected], or any name, company or other coding you wish to
use, the possibilities are endless. You will be able to tell which ads are
pulling and when.

USER SUPPORT SERVICES.
Cybertize can also provide you with Web Page hosting and FREE classified
advertising on our website. Post your classified ad for FREE for 3 months
at a time, renew every 3 months for FREE. Do you need a bulletproof Web Page?
WE HAVE EM!! Send bulk email and direct them to your website on our servers.
NEVER GET SHUT DOWN.
Email addresses also available, up to 40 MILLION.

Visit our web site "http://www.cybertize-email.com"

CALL TODAY 702-313-1100

"INSTANT" BULK E-MAIL ACCOUNT. Includes 3 months service, setup, and
TWO MILLION E-mail addresses on CD-ROM. With FREE Bulk Email Software
                          ONLY $350.00 COMPLETE!!!
        ORDER BY 1:00 PM, BE UP BY 4:00PM the SAME DAY
      Visit our web site "http://www.cybertize-email.com/

CALL TODAY 702-313-1100

Cybertize RESELLERS COMISSIONS ... THE 'INSTANT BUCKS' SALES PLAN!

* Earn $50.00 for every 3 month and "INSTANT" account you sell. Great start
for the "little guy". A very low cost option to get started.

* Earn $75.00 for every 6 month account you sell. CTE is the only
company in world that offers 3,6 and 12 month bulk mail accounts. A very
powerful sales tool and a low cost option for the majority of people out there.
Very easy too sell and a very easy way to make extra money!!

* Earn $100.00 for every 12 month account you sell. 12 month accounts are the
way to go ... especially if you want a Platinum account that saves you a
lot of time and money. You get a free 12 month autoresponder ($99.00 value) to
answer all your mail automatically, plus have all incoming mail to your CTE
address forwarded to your regular account ... for no extra cost! These are also
easy to sell, and you pick up a fat $100 for every one you sell!

* Renewal bonusses! Both accounts provide you with a repeat sales income
without the need to do any extra work, all from a one original time sales effort!
We will pay you the same commissions as above for every renewal. A great way to
build a repeat 6 month or 12 month additional income!

24 HR COMMISSIONS ... DIRECT TO YOU FED EX OVERNIGHT!

If your comssions are $150 or more, we will Federal Express it OVERNIGHT
to you What? Wow! Yes, we Federal Express the money to you within 24 hrs.
Instant Bucks. This means from the time your referrals pay to the time you
get paid is just 24 hrs! You know how fast the internet works, well here
is a pay system just as fast! You send out your sales info, people are
responding within only hours, remitting their funds to CTE the next day,
and you can get paid the day after that! To the best of our knowledge we
operate the first and only FED EX 24hr 'Instant Cash' salesplan on the net!

Our sales plan is a true overnight money maker!

HOT! VIRTUAL EARNINGS PAYCHECK!
Earn before you pay! Register FREE for your Bulk Email account now, receive an
authorized user sales kit, refer your contacts to CTE and you will qualify to
receive a 'Virtual Earnings' paycheck telling you how much you have earned
before you pay for your account! This gives you the opportunity to make yourself
a good profit before you pay, and before you have even done your first CTE bulk mailing! Monday morning we are taking orders! Tuesday morning we are paying
comissions! Wednesday morning you will receive your sales commissions FED EX'd overnight to you. Instant 24hr Money!

Register FREE and start building your earnings paycheck now!

All you have to do is:
1. Register FREE with Cybertize now for your bulkmail account.
2. Send out the authorized user sales kit to your contacts.
3. Build up your Sunday virtual earings paycheck for Wednesday profits!
4. Help your contacts do the same!

It's that easy. But you will have to hurry. This is a limited introduction
promotional offer for Cybertize bulk email accounts resellers. The countdown is on.
Be included. Simply complete the form below and return it to Register NOW!

------------------------ FREE Cybertize Email REGISTRATION -------------------

[  ] Yes, I'm in! I want a Nuke-Proof bulkmail friendly e-mail account.
[  ] I also want to be an authorized Cybertize reseller. Please rush my authorized
users sales kit so I can get started and make some Wednesday profits ASAP!

CALL TODAY 702-313-1100 9-5 M-F PST

You will be e-mailed your sales kit ASAP. You will also be mailed your official
Cybertize Email registration form.

YOU CAN BE ONLINE NOW!!

## MY AUTHORIZED CTE SALES REP IS: