Forwarded mail...

Forwarded message:

> Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:59:23 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: [email protected] (Anonymous)
> Subject: Re: Remailers and ecash

> It is my understanding that serious naval vessels like aircraft
> carriers use constant bandwidth channels to defeat traffic analysis.

Got a reference on this? All my experience (setting up networks and
providing technical support during Desert Storm) and references indicate
they use SS and burst transmitters for this. An aircraft carrier with a
continous CW is a sitting duck. It's like being a grunt and wearing a
floodlight.

Consider, if you can use the transmissions to strike the target who cares
what they are sending now, they won't be sending anything in a couple of
minutes.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 [email protected]     |