The War on Drugs--Surrender! / Re: INFO-RUSS: Reuter: Russian+Russian Drug Cartels (fwd)

Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

Legalize drugs!
The War on Drugs *created* all of the current problems in this area
by making minute amounts of forbidden substances worth more than
precious metals.
If we make sugar illegal, so that it sells for hundreds of dollars a
gram, people will steal and kill over it. If we legalize it, the deaths
will stop.

The government would have us believe that the 'bad guys' are killing
each other and ourselves and our neighbors over substances that cost
mere pennies to produce.
Bullshit. They are killing over the insane profits to be had from
cheap products which are selling for outrageous prices as a result
of the War on Drugs.

Bottom Line: You and I may have to die in order for the government to
attempt to prevent someone else from killing themself.

Makes sense to me...

Duhhh....