Re: None

Anonymous <[email protected]> writes:

> Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM writes:
>
> > Are the posters in this thread unwilling to criticize C2Net's StrongHold
> > because they're afraid to get obnoxious threatening letters from Sameer
> > Parekh's shysters?
>
> Those who are newcomers to the list should know that Vulis has never
> presented any evidence substantiating his vague claims that Stronghold
> is insecure or has backdoors (or whatever the claims were).  Vulis is
> conducting a personal vendetta against one of C2Net's staff members and
> anyone who happened to be or become associated with him.

Nor do I have to present any evidence.  I'm not the one selling StrongHold.
I have received several threatening communications from C2Net's lawyers,
which were discussed at length on this list.  To avoid unpleasant disputes
I agreed not to disseminate my opinions about StrongHold.
Please keep this in mind if you consider buying it.

---