Re: Stronghold

John Young wrote:
> Dimitri:
> Perhaps this is unfair, but it now appears that you are using
> the disputed censorship issue to cloud your reluctance, or
> inability, to substantiate a fault in Stronghold.

Unless C2Net publicly announces that Dimitri is free to post
anything he chooses about C2Net and the software they produce,
without threat of lawsuit or prosecution, then it is patently
unfair to castigate him for failing to share whatever information
he may have in regard to their product.
Like it or not, C2Net has declared that the integrity of their
product is dependent upon men with guns who have the power to
take people before the inquisitors, squelching all intimations
of weakness or impropriety in the design of their product.

If Ray Arachelian sues Dimitri for libel, I will start wondering
just how many people he has, indeed, murdered.
(Nothing personal, Ray, but are you *sure* that stain on your tie
 is ketchup?)

ToothMonger
"Take a byte out of slime."