$ 125,000 / Re: C2Net offers Vulis $100,000 for not talking about Stronghold

Anonymous wrote:
> Sameer Parekh called Dmitry Vulis on the phone today and offered him
> $100,000 if Vulis promises not to publicize the security flows that
> Vulis has found in Stronghold, C2Net's only remaining product.

I bid $ 125,00.00 for exclusive rights to the information.

Not that it is ethical to do so, but this message looks like a forgery,
so there is no reason that it should reflect on me, eh? (<--see, like
Toto says--check the headers, too.)
But if someone *did* think it was from me, then they would know who
to contact by private, encrypted email (before Thursday, when I'm
going out of town), eh? (<-- see, I told you!)

Maybe Tom Weinstein (maybe not)