y2K SOLVED!!! / Re: y2k

While watching the Jerry Springer Show this morning, "Update: I Cut Off
My Manhood," I realized that the solution to the year 2000 problem is
simple.
On Jan 1, 2000, all the TV stations can begin showing nothing but Jerry
Springer shows until programmers have time to work out all of the bugs
in the system.
This will keep the people most likely to panic and cause all sorts of
problems busy, while giving people with brain cells left time to fix
whatever problems may remain. (Even if this takes a few years to sort
out, the Power of The Tube is capable of the task.)

I have to go prepare my Nobel Prize acceptance speech...

TruthMonger