Re: Four horsemen skew Internet

At 3:35 pm -0400 on 10/7/97, Lyle Seaman wrote:

> Last I knew, he was the Clintons' "Top Health Care Adviser".
> That is, after he was Rick Miller's  $1k/hr "Top Wang Labs Turnaround
> Adviser", 1 year before they declared bankruptcy.  For a guy with such a
> string of successes, he seems to keep popping up someplace new.

So, what you're telling us is, having Good Ol' Ira in charge of crypto is
*good* news...

"There's no law like *no* law" and all that...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/
Ask me about FC98 in Anguilla!: <http://www.fc98.ai/>