anonymous poster quality up

I notice that the quality of anonymous submissions to the discussion
here on cypherpunks has increased markedly lately.

I can see a couple of reasons why this might be: Monty Cantsin seems
to write consistently good stuff, Tim May announced he may be using
some nyms, and we have this big argument with PGP Inc where their
employees may feel pressure not to speak out of line.  One suspects
that some of the anonymous contributors exploring the issues are
actually PGP employees:-)

Regardless of who the new anonymous contributors are, it's nice to see
quality anonymous posts, keep it up!

Adam
--
Now officially an EAR violation...