More Quality PC Programming References

Hi,

Another good souce of references for programming the PC architecture across
the full range of processors and system extensions (ie PCMCIA) is the 'PC
Systems Architecture Series' of books put out by Addison-Wesley for
MindShare, Inc. Mindshare also has various training courses and seminars.
If interested (I am in no connected to them nor do I receive any $'s from
them):

BBS: 214-705-9604
[email protected]
CompuServe: 72507,1054

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 [email protected]     |