Re: James A. Michner [non-crypto]

Jim Choate <[email protected]> writes:

> Thought some of you might care to know that James A. Michner the Pulitzer
> prize winning author who lives here in Austin, Tx. has decided to take
> himself off the kidney dialysis machine that has been keeping him alive.

ObPerrygram: unless there were stego messages hidden in his books, you're
waaaaaaaaaaaay off-topic, Jim.

Harold Highland, whom I've had the honor of meeting a few times, passed
away about a month ago.  There's a eulogy by Gene Spafford in the IEEE
Electronic Newsletter on Security and Privacy.

Also a good friend who worked with me at NASA (and worked on the Apollo
project before) just passes a way.

Feels like a plague on good people.

---