Miss Canadian Slut International

Dear Mr. Beauvais,
  I noticed on a visit to your website that you are a "Proud sponsor of
Miss Canada Int. 97/98."
  I was wondering if you are reconsidering your sponshership in light
of the fact that they award the title to sluts and whores.

  I was watching Jenny Jones, and thought that the lady, Gabrielle, was
a very nice young woman, and a good role model for young women, but
a representative of Miss Canada International corrected my error by
pointing out that the woman is a trashy whore for taking a job with
a legitimante Canadian business which she disapproved of.

  Accordingly, I am informing all of my male friends that it will be
perfectly acceptable to slip their hands up the skirts of future Miss
Canada International contestants, since they are all sluts and whores.
  I was wondering if this also applies to the models you represent and
work with, since you seem to be proud of an sponsering an organization
that regards the bright and talented young women who represent them
as sluts and whores. Do you also regard the women that you work with as
sluts and whores?

Sincerely,
 Bianca