Re: Fuck You!

Bianca *didn't* write:

> I found your address, despite your subterfuge, and I am going to fuck
> up both you and your computer system.
> I don't like fuckwads sending bullshit to my email.
>
> Fuck You
> (& the horse you rode in on)

That was Human Gus-Peter, being a lamer and accidentally cc:'ing
the toadster.
He's ok, since he helps us screw with the people who send us and
the toadster ads for pervert pictures. But we still made him
read Dumping Men By The Book, because he made fun of Cynthia,
but he thinks it's a manual for learning to be a male lamester.

Bianca is teaching us how to be good with computers but we're not
supposed to mess around with the cypherpunks list because we still
make a lot of mistakes.
She showed us how to get in the pervert picture system and get
out their secret passwords. We send them to kids whose parents
are cops with Bianca helping us make it look like they are from
the pervert picture people.
Not that we're troublemakers... (HG-P's uncle taught us to say that)

We don't like the pervert picture people making all of the alt.lists
full of their ads, so we subscribe their systems to all of the kids
mailing lists we can. We even wrote a script that does it for us
whenever we want.
Some of our best friends are pervert people but we don't like being
spammed with all of that crap.

We like the women cypherpunks and Igor, because we use his stuff
for being who we want to in our posts. The cypherpunks are pretty
funny even when you're being serious.
My name is Julia.

Bye.
ps-and thanks for your anonymous remailers because we use them a lot