Re: PGP Inc apology deal

Whoops: dcs.ex mail system was misbehaving and appeared to be hanging
on SMTP connects to mail hub.  I was attempting modifying my
sendmail.cf with different mail hubs to get mail back to functioning,
and nothing appeared to work.  I in the end I rlogged in to mail hub
and cut and paste into emacs rmail.

Clearly somethings went through while appearing to hang.

Anyway, I thought it was a good post, but didn't intend to send 3
copies.  I am most anxious for PGP Inc to accept challenge.

Adam
--
Now officially an EAR violation...