Re: OUBAKAYAROU!!

At 6:25 PM -0700 10/17/97, Bill Stewart wrote:
>At 01:08 AM 10/17/1997 PDT, Nobuki Nakatuji wrote:
>>>Tim May ([email protected])
>>>Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:11:09 -0700
>>>At 9:18 PM -0700 10/15/97, Nobuki Nakatuji wrote:
>>>Where are another cypherpunk mailinglist ?
>>>
>>>Am another cypherpunks mailinglist at [email protected].
>>>You go there, chop chop.
>>>You not talk about Misty here anymore, OK? We am tired hering about
>>>Misty and your fees.
>>>
>>>--Tim-san
>
>Tim, was that you writing, or was that TotoMonger forging you again?
>I agree that there are problems with Misty, but it's
>no more annoying than some of the other flaming on the list,
>and certainly less so that Dmitri Vulis and his tentacles.

My ire at "Nobuki Nakatuji" comes less from his broken English (which is no
doubt several orders of magnitude better than my broken Japanese) than from
his repeated trollings of the list to send him money for more details.

Also, he has never engaged in any discussion, broken English or not. I have
begun to surmise a 'bot is at work.

He or she or it may not even be Japanese, of course. The hotmail account is
well-known for throwaway accounts (even remailers).

(Searches on his name reveal no Usenet posts under his name, "Nobuki
Nakatuji," and no presence on the Web save for Cypherpunks archives. The
"hotmail" domain name, and the "bd1011" adds to my suspicion that this
person is trolling. If people send him money, all the better for him. I say
burn him.)

--Tim May