Re: Security flaws introduced by "other readers" in CMR

Jean-Francois Avon wrote:
> From: Fabrice Planchon <[email protected]>

> >They do: the title is "Le programme PGP se range", which I unfortunatly
> > have know idea of how to translate.
>
> It can be translated by
>  "PGP gets into the groove"
   "falls in line"

> it "behave itself".
  "obeys"

> It finally obtemperate (wether prompted or not).
  "self-restrained"

> It grow's up and become reasonable.
  "matures" and "conforms"

> "se ranger" is what you do with your car when a cop car pulls
> you on the side. it gets in line
  "Habeus Automobileus Recovery"

> There is an ambiguity in this expression.  "Se ranger" is
> usually used for  a transition to an unusual or not approved
> behaviour to a accepted or acceptable behaviour.
> It entails a "higher" authority or standard.

  Such as Hitler, or Freeh, or DeGaulle.
  There is a lot of truth to the "loose shoes, tight pussy, and
a warm place to shit" school of dictatorship.
  As long as your butt is warm, do you really care whether 'they'
are burning Jews or Jesuits to supply you with heat?

  Has PGP scored Joe 'White Shoes' Jackson as their SpokesPerson?

VeriteMonger