wanted dead or alive: pgp5.5 key pair

Could some kind soul who has downloaded pgp5.5 for business (I think
it is available in the US from www.pgp.com) create a key with a CMR
key extension.

I guess this means generating two keys:

  XYZ Corp recovery key <[email protected]>

and then:

  XYZ Corp Sales <[email protected]>

with the sales person's key set up to have a strict requirement to
encrypt to the XYZ "message recovery" key.

Could this kind soul then mail me, (or post here I guess would be even
more useful) both the private and public keys of both of them.

Enciphering minds want to find out how pgp5.0 reacts to this key :-)

(The question is really does pgp5.0 encrypt to the CMR key).

(btw for the curious as to why my previous message was had a date of
22nd Feb ... I had to set my clock back to get pgp5.0 beta to function
as the one I have had expired, and I forgot to set the clock forward
again).

Adam
--
Now officially an EAR violation...