FYI: Tygar talk on Monday, November 3 at Harvard

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:42:25 -0400
To: Robert Hettinga <[email protected]>
From: Kent Borg <[email protected]>
Subject: FYI: Tygar talk on Monday, November 3 at Harvard

Having recently come out of retirement (my temporary early
retirement, longer than I would have dreamed I could have pulled off,
was wonderful), I have not hit upon a smooth stride in my email
reading techniques.  Riding the bus (most) every day means that I am
going to be running up to date on my Herald Tribune, Economist, Byte,
Science News, Scientific American, etc., but I am behind on such
things as the DCSB mailing list.

So I don't know whether this has gone by on the list, you might want
to send it out:

--
Kent Borg                           [email protected]
W: +1-781-768-2300 x1741           H: +1-617-776-6899

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/
Ask me about FC98 in Anguilla!: <http://www.fc98.ai/>