Re: PGP, Inc.--What were they thinking?

Kent Crispin wrote:

>I understand what Lucky meant when he said that PGP had pulled the
>greatest hack ever on corporate America.  It's so good that you have
>to conceal your mirth, for fear of screwing it up...

Yes, yes, it's great that the bosses bought the fool's tool, as they ever
are doomed to do, unable to escape that the underlings are forever
disobedient and disloyal, for right and good reasons: too little pay, as
employers are forever rightfully and reasonably paranoid: too little
Shut the FU labor.

The eternal conflicting interests of the two -- whether gov/cu, he/she,
them/us -- is what generates economic enterprise between competitive
groups. Each is doomed to fall victim to peddlers of "this will ease
your insecurity for sure, trust me," selling to both sides, betraying both
sides, bragging to insiders "what clueless jerks, more born every day".
The braggarts whistling in the dark at their own terrors.

Call them leaders, pols, priests, journalists, scientists, wonks, seers,
agony aunts, talking heads, headless tadpoles, all wise asses who are
convinced they know what's what when they actually don't know S
from S but are mesmerized by their latest foolhardy intellectual conceit,
their copyrighted IP IPO for orchestrating a cheating win they don't
deserve, doped max on auto-delusionary what were they PGProzacking.

Damn, Geiger, was it you snatched my Rx?