TIME and time again

At 22:33 -0600 10/24/97, TruthMonger wrote, quoting Ginsberg:
>At first reading, it struck me as a precise characterization of Time's
>own assault on the American mind.

TruthMonger's post is sorta funny, actually. But I wouldn't say that about
Time (at least now -- I don't know what the organization was like
internally before I joined). I've been at Time one year. The people I work
with in the bureau are top-notch reporters.

And for a change one of my articles actually seems to be staying in and not
getting cut for Diana updates -- at least not yet...

-Declan