[NEW] [email protected] (was: List of reliable remailers)

# Sorry if dup.

Dear Raph Levien,

This is Tsuyoshi Hayashi, lives in Yokohama, Japan.

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 06:50:08 -0800, Raph Levien said:
 >   I operate a remailer pinging service which collects detailed
 >information about remailer features and reliability.
[..]

Please add [email protected], the first public remailer in
Japan, was setup by a member of cypherpunks-j.

# it is not me.

 >$remailer{'cyber'} = '<[email protected]> alpha pgp';
 >$remailer{"mix"} = "<[email protected]> cpunk mix pgp hash latent cut ek ksub reord ?";
[..]

[email protected] is probably:

  $remailer{"mixer"} = "<[email protected]> cpunk mix pgp";

Please add this record to your check list.

====

Note that a lot of members at cypherpunks-j are now
leaning how to use remailer(s) and they (and I) want to
need some info about it.  So, in the next time, please
send your report (everytime) to cypherpunks-j's list,
[email protected].

Thanks,

 - Tsuyoshi Hayashi <[email protected]>
 - Barrier Free, Inc. (established on 25 Jan 1996)
 - http://TEL.TO/045-776-3524