Re: PGP 5.5 available outside US

Lucky Green wrote:
>PGP 5.5 features superior LDAP keyserver integration, multiple signature
>categories, and automatic decryption (set Preferences -> Email ->
>Automatically Decrypt).

How does the keyserver integration work? Is it possible to have PGP
automatically fetch the public key from the servers whenever I read a
signed message, and to show me if this newly fetched key is in my web of
trust?

I want the key fetched every time, not cached locally on my own key ring,
so that revocations shows up immediately.

Is the communications channel to the key server encrypted, so that a
passive listener won't see what keys I fetch?

I understand that anybody who breaks root on the key servers will see a lot
of interesting traffic. Can we do anything about that?

Mike.

PGP signature