Re: [cpe:3185] Re: rescue Mrs Allen from the Feds (Re: Tim's worst nightmare.,..)

> >>Let's talk tactics ... how would you disable the Feds without killing
> >>Mrs Allen -- helicopter and nerve gas -- well organised get away?
>
> >Question: Are the Feds involved, or is it just the State of Illinois? If
> >the Feds really are involved, what possible justification do they have?
>
> >The best way to help Mrs. Allen is to find ways for her to communicate
> >with the civilized world.
>
> >Maybe use a model airplane deliver a CB?  Or a spread spectrum radio?
>
> What is needed is several thousand well armed militia to go down there and
> send the JackBooted thugs packing. I am willing to donate my time to such
> a worthy cause.

that is the type of answer that gets even more people killed.
what good is developing privacy software if you are going to march out
and invite uncle sam to put a bullet in you?

i go with the model plane.

kasumi
"Just because I know nothing about crypto doesn't mean I have no common
sense."